Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Kindergarten Program

The two kindergarten classes at Hinton's school had their final program this morning.

(Hinton is third from the left, in the back row.)
They sang a bunch of songs.
And then they did their Zumba routine to the song What Does The Fox Say.  
It cracked me up!  You can watch it by clicking HERE.
  
They were presented with their Kindergarten Memory Books after the performance.
Hinton's Kindergarten Memory Book
We also got to take home Hinton's writing journal, which he wrote in once each month throughout the school year. I loved being able to see how much progress he was making month to month.

September 25, 2013

"I wit to my grantmo and grantpos."
May 19, 2014

"I am going to my Grandma and Grandpas houes on saturday.
I am comeing back on sunday I think."

No comments:

Post a Comment